- This article is about an item. For the Practise task, see Holy Box (task).
|Description||This box contains a potent artefact, usable in battle by legends of around level 40.|
Holy Boxes are treasure items which contain level 40-60 artefacts for legends. They may be obtained by exploring high-levelled wildlands, or completing Tasks. It can also be bought from the shop for 50 WoLCash, or from the FengShen Tower with 25,000 points. Their contents are important, especially early in the game for conquering special paradises, the Devil Rope can be used to restore dead troops in battle.
These boxes aren't common in either wildlands or special paradises (the siderite box is a much more common drop in special paradises), and are most often obtained via tasks or from the crystal box or Daily Bag.
This item can be obtained by completing the following tasks:
This item contains one of the following:
- Level 50: Bamboo (increases the defence of your troops by 12%)
- Level 50: Death Knell (decreases the attack power of your enemies by 12%)
- Level 50: Dragon Ring (decreases the defence of your enemies by 12%)
- Level 40: Peacemaker (decreases the opposing army size by 10%)
- Level 40: Red Damask (decreases the opposing army size by 10%)
- Level 60: Rime Salve (decreases the opposing army size by 12%)
- Level 40: Sky Spear (decreases the opposing army size by 10%)
- Level 40: Vital Rune (increases number of allied troops by 7%, but this number won't exceed that at the start of the battle)
- Level 50: Wyrm Rope (increases the attack power of your troops by 12%)
- Level 60: Devil Rope (increases your army size by 12%, but the number of troops will not exceed that at the start of the battle)