Troop size refers to the number of troops a legend can command.
Calculating troop sizeEdit
swordsmen = (47.5 * level * (1 + leadership \%) + (10 * strategy))
archers = (47.5 * level * (1 + leadership \%) + (10 * strategy))
charioteers = (19 * level * (1 + leadership \%) + (4 * strategy))
Note that the bonus from the Leadership skill uses the skill level researched in the University (2% per level), and is a different number from the legend's Strategy value.
Increasing troop sizeEdit
Troop size can be increased by:
- Increasing the legend's level by fighting in wildlands and gaining experience.
- Boosting the experience of the legend using aid items, such as Holy Boon, Divine Boon, and God's Boon.
- Assigning potential points (generated by leveling up) to the legend's strategy . Each point increases troop size by 20 halberdiers, 10 swordsmen, 10 archers, or 4 charioteers.
- Advancing the leadership skill in the university.
- Using certain aid items which boost troop size temporarily, such as Strategy Boost, Strategy Plaque, and Strategy Bonus.
Troop types and populationEdit
The legend's capacity to lead the different types of troops is directly proportional to the population number required for training: