See also Category:Policies
This page has a list of all the policies for War of Legends. All users are expected to follow all of these when editing. If you would like to propose or request a change to any of these, create a discussion at the Legends Pavilion.
User Policies Edit
- Assume good faith - Always assume an editor had good intentions, unless there is a specific reason not to.
- Do not delete discussions - Discussions in should not be deleted, instead, they should be archived. This includes talk pages and the Legends Pavilion.
- Be Bold! - If you believe that your edit will help, do it!
- User treatment Policy - There is a person behind that computer.
- User block policy - Blocking is the means by which an administrator prevents a user account or IP address/range from editing the War of Legends Wiki.
- All editors are equal - All editors have an equal right to edit the information on the wiki.
Page and File Policies Edit
- Images and media policy -
- Style guide - The preferred way to writing an article. If every article is written the same way, it makes it much easier to read.
- Neutral point of view - All War of Legends Wiki articles should be written from a neutral point of view.
Community Policies Edit
- Signatures - The guidelines for signatures.